Due to planned maintenance, Council Tax forms will be unavailable for the morning of Tuesday 16 April.

Please complete any urgent applications for discounts or exemptions before Tuesday. 

You will still be able to pay Council Tax online. 

If you are responsible for paying Council Tax and are moving into, within or out of Camden you must let us know as soon as possible. This is to make sure you pay the right amount. If your circumstances change you must inform us within 21 days.

Moving into Camden

You need to register for Council Tax in Camden if you are moving here from another borough. You need to tell us:

  • the exact date you purchased the property or the exact start date of your tenancy agreement
  • the exact date you moved into the property
  • your bank details if you would like to pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit
  • joint owner details
  • name of your landlord or agent if you are renting the property
  • names of any other adults moving in with you if you're applying for a discount or exemption

Tell us you're moving into Camden

Moving within or out of Camden

Tell us you're moving out of Camden so we can close your account.

Tell us you're moving within Camden so we can setup a new account at your new address.

You should complete this form if:

  • you're moving out of Camden to another area
  • you're moving to another address within Camden
  • you'll no longer be responsible for Council Tax at your new address

You need to tell us:

  • the exact date you moved out, when your tenancy ended or the completion date of when you sold your property
  • your new address
  • the landlord or agent details and any joint tenant details if you have been a tenant
  • your solicitor's details and any joint owner details if you have sold your property
  • the names of the new owners or tenants if you know their name. If you do not know their name, please leave the section of the form blank.
  • if you are already registered at your new address, please select No to the question "Are you moving within the area?"

Tell us you're moving within or out of Camden