Skip to main content

Your right to appeal against council tax

This is the improved Camden website. Tell us what you think.

Your right to appeal against council tax

If you believe your Council Tax bill is incorrect, please let us know.

Get in touch with us if:

  • you think you have paid too much
  • it's in the wrong name
  • you think you should get a discount or exemption, or you want to appeal a decision we've made

Visit our contact page to get in touch with us.

How to challenge your Council Tax band

We don't decide which Council Tax band your home is in. This is done by the Valuation Office Agency.

Find more information or challenge your Council Tax band on GOV.UK.

If you are reporting any problem to us regarding your Council Tax, or appealing a Council Tax band, you must continue to pay Council Tax.